Imagine YOU® Leader Certificate Program
Teaching Tools for Health
Imagine YOU®…as you want to be is a method for exploring WHY you want your best health. As a certificated Imagine YOU Leader, you will be trained to guide groups in a 45–60 minute workshop process, and you can also work 1:1 with individuals.
With the Imagine YOU Program, certified Leaders guide and empower individuals to:
- Clarify and act upon their short and long-term health goals.
- Embrace healthier lifestyles.
- Cultivate their own vision and passion for what is personally important to them in order to increase engage them in their own health and well-being.
- Nurture personal success and commitment to a positive outlook for health
As an Imagine YOU Leader you receive:
- The Imagine YOU Toolkit containing all materials to implement Imagine YOU in your organization.
- Program implementation consultation sessions with key stakeholders in your organization.
- A sustainable health and wellness component for your organization that engages individuals for years to come.
- An opportunity to contribute to data collection on the tangible outcomes of using the Imagine YOU method
The Leader certificate program consists of:
- Two four-hour sessions (8 hours total)
- Two supervised trainee observation/feedback coaching sessions (4 hours total)
- Post-training implementation consultation in your organization
- Imagine YOU Leader Toolkit
Leader certificate awarded after two on-site workshop observations and critiques.
Program Trainer, Ellen Barnett, MD, PhD is Director of Outreach and Program Development of the Integrative Medical Clinic Foundation and Medical Director of the Integrative Medical Clinic of Santa Rosa.